Black's MegaFunServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's MegaFunServer

HigHrate WoWServer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM application rules!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacks
Admin
Blacks

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-05-18

GM application rules!!! Empty
PostSubject: GM application rules!!!   GM application rules!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:23 pm

u HAVE to write you application like this, if not, your gm application wont be looked over:

1. Your Real Life name and age:

2. Account name, characters level and faction:

3. do you have any past experiences as a gm?:

4. Do you know how to fix bugs, by scripting the fixes youself for the databse?(remember this is antrix database);

5. you know any script languages? if u do, wich language(s), and would u look at urself as beginner, middle or pro?:

6. do you type fast?:

7. do you take crap from people?:

8. do you have mic, skype or msn?:

9. do you kno any other languages than english?(good english is required!):

10. if its anything else u want to say about yourself that cud improve your gm app, write it here:

11. Do u kno the Antrix emu commands? :

12. information about you:
Back to top Go down
http://bmfs.servegame.com/bmfs/index.php
Thrivinchaos

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-11

GM application rules!!! Empty
PostSubject: Factionmage   GM application rules!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:36 pm

u HAVE to write you application like this, if not, your gm application wont be looked over:

1. Your Real Life name and age: Andy Mattick 17

2. Account name, characters level and faction: Thrivinchaos 70 FactionMage, 62 FactionDruid Both Horde.

3. do you have any past experiences as a gm?: Yes, Ran a start up private server for about 6 months

4. Do you know how to fix bugs, by scripting the fixes youself for the databse?(remember this is antrix database); minor bugs yes, other i would need help with.

5. you know any script languages? if u do, wich language(s), and would u look at urself as beginner, middle or pro?: beginner

6. do you type fast?: 90 wpm

7. do you take crap from people?:I dont sweat the small stuff, but anything big stuff i dont put up with

8. do you have mic, skype or msn?: Mic, skype, vent. No, msn but I could get it.

9. do you kno any other languages than english?(good english is required!): I speak basic spanish, and english very goodly Razz

10. if its anything else u want to say about yourself that cud improve your gm app, write it here: i play from 1-5 central time almost every day im available alot.

11. Do u kno the Antrix emu commands? : got a list of em right here

12. information about you: I can fit both fists in my mouth at once. (not really)
Back to top Go down

GM application rules!!!
Page 1 of 1