Black's MegaFunServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's MegaFunServer

HigHrate WoWServer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raguman's GM Ap.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raguman

raguman

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Raguman's GM Ap. Empty
PostSubject: Raguman's GM Ap.   Raguman's GM Ap. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:03 am

1. Your Real Life name: Zak Gabriél Clements

2. Account name, characters level and faction: 1 character, Kardoner - level 70, Alliance.

3. do you have any past experiences as a gm?: None, hoping i could start here.

4. Do you know how to fix bugs, by scripting the fixes youself for the databse?(remember this is antrix database); Scripting is a challenge; little experience, took a scripting course but gave it up for Art.

5. you know any script languages? if u do, wich language(s), and would u look at urself as beginner, middle or pro?: Basic Beginner

6. do you type fast?: Yes, hehe, s'all i can say.

7. do you take crap from people?: Depends really, in fact, no i don't, if anyone were to give me 'crap' well all i can is threaten with a ban/ give a warning, happens again, off they go.

8. do you have mic, skype or msn?: Msn only.

9. do you kno any other languages than English?(good English is required!): English, French, German, Cantonese ( Eastern Chinese )

10. if its anything else u want to say about yourself that cud improve your gm app, write it here: Well my grammar and spelling is great, imagination is quite good, so events would be kind of a specialization for me, just completed GCSE in English, got an A, which is pretty damn good hehe.

11. information about you: Information that is valuable to the population of BMFS ? Not short tempered, creative, I'm available almost 8-12 hours a day... every day... even longer on the odd occasion, but shorter on the alternative aswell. Oh and i'm 15, just aged Smile.

Well, thats it.
Back to top Go down

Raguman's GM Ap.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black's MegaFunServer :: GM applications-
Jump to: