Black's MegaFunServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's MegaFunServer

HigHrate WoWServer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yummygirl App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yummygirl

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Yummygirl App. Empty
PostSubject: Yummygirl App.   Yummygirl App. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:56 pm

1. Your Real Life name and age:
Chris,17
2. Account name, characters level and faction:
70's and horde (name) Yummygirl ,Blackboy
3. do you have any past experiences as a gm?:
Yes about 2 weeks till server shut down
4. Do you know how to fix bugs, by scripting the fixes yourself for the database?(remember this is antrix database);No, non of that expriance

5. you know any script languages? if u do, wich language(s), and would u look at urself as beginner, middle or pro?:rilly rilly new LOL

6. do you type fast?:
whan i do i will have spelling errors Very Happy but i can typ avrage with min. errors
7. do you take crap from people?:
if its a joke and i know its a joke ill take it but if its rasist, sexist or just rude no.
8. do you have mic, skype or msn?:
will hav a mic, Msn yes and also have X-fire
9. do you kno any other languages than english?(good english is required!):i speak english well not best speller on some words but im working on it.

10. if its anything else u want to say about yourself that cud improve your gm app, write it here:well i know 95% of the antrix commands, i can still learn more, if needed. i was a Gm on the server WoWforge/WoWThunder

11. Do u kno the Antrix emu commands? :
yes
12. information about you:I mostly stay at home on comp, some times go out with my GF, im on WoW more then 6 hours a day witch might help me Very Happy and i hope to be apart of Blacks Fun Server family to help other Gms and other players
Back to top Go down

Yummygirl App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black's MegaFunServer :: GM applications-
Jump to: