Black's MegaFunServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's MegaFunServer

HigHrate WoWServer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did you find this server?

Go down 
5 posters

Where Did U Find This Server?
WoWstatus.net
Where did you find this server? Vote_lcap74%Where did you find this server? Vote_rcap
 74% [ 14 ]
Darks Funserver forum
Where did you find this server? Vote_lcap11%Where did you find this server? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Search engine (google or something like that)
Where did you find this server? Vote_lcap0%Where did you find this server? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Others
Where did you find this server? Vote_lcap15%Where did you find this server? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Blacks
Admin
Blacks

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Where did you find this server? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you find this server?   Where did you find this server? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:02 pm

where did u find Black's MegaFunServer???
Back to top Go down
http://bmfs.servegame.com/bmfs/index.php
Ha

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Were did you find this server   Where did you find this server? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:39 am

I found this server sorta cause my friends told me and I seen a post on djexecute forums
Back to top Go down
Koinih

Koinih

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find this server?   Where did you find this server? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:40 am

heh, i found the server on wowstatus.net, i saw the Blacksmegafunserver INSTANT LEVEL 70 and connect right there. its a great server.

- Koinah
Back to top Go down
http://blacksmegafunserver.no-ip.biz
sx2399
Admin
sx2399

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find this server?   Where did you find this server? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:57 am

I also found this server on wowstatus.net Very Happy well actually the Instant lvl 70 caught my eye and i just had to try this server cheers Just Amazing so far Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ha

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find this server?   Where did you find this server? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 9:08 pm

I found this server on djexecute forums Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Kaltzor

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find this server?   Where did you find this server? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:22 am

i found it on darks forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find this server?   Where did you find this server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you find this server?
Page 1 of 1