Black's MegaFunServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's MegaFunServer

HigHrate WoWServer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The information you have entered is not valid.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oisan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-18

The information you have entered is not valid. Empty
PostSubject: The information you have entered is not valid.   The information you have entered is not valid. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 1:58 pm

This is what I am getting when I'm trying to log in on my account on WoW that I've registered, and activated successfully. It says that I've either wrote the wrong account name or password, but I am sure I've typed it right. I've even copied both my account name and password from the mail I got to activate my account into WoW.

I've heard that if you type your password or account name wrong about 3 times it'll remain like this, even if you type it right, but I've been having a shower and when I came back it was still like this.

I've also tried to change password, but that didn't help either.

Does someone have this problem? And does someone know how to solve this?
Back to top Go down
l

Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The information you have entered is not valid.   The information you have entered is not valid. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:48 pm

I have the same problem. =(
Back to top Go down
jeanjacobson

Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Yep   The information you have entered is not valid. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:26 pm

Ya im haveing the samn darn problum and yes i have changed my pass as well Shocked confused
Back to top Go down
MAD
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The information you have entered is not valid.   The information you have entered is not valid. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The information you have entered is not valid.   The information you have entered is not valid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The information you have entered is not valid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black's MegaFunServer :: User Support-
Jump to: