Black's MegaFunServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's MegaFunServer

HigHrate WoWServer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kok

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-08

GM Empty
PostSubject: GM   GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:39 am

1. Your Real Life name and age:Garrett,15

2. Account name, characters level and faction:kik,Daggerfists(70),Critincrotch(70),Alliance.

3. do you have any past experiences as a gm?:Only a few days,i was on a server, it crashed for 3 days,Never seen it online , so i quit.

4. Do you know how to fix bugs, by scripting the fixes youself for the databse?(remember this is antrix database);Sure don't.

5. you know any script languages? if u do, wich language(s), and would u look at urself as beginner, middle or pro?:Nope,none.sry

6. do you type fast?:for the most part,unless im in the middle of a fight or eating food Smile

7. do you take crap from people?:I can tollerate it,i will take it if needed,but if it is Hacking ,or anything like that i dont.But if i am supposed to be strict i can do it with ease Twisted Evil

8. do you have mic, skype or msn?:i have Ventrilo,and Xfire,so i have a mic

9. do you kno any other languages than english?(good english is required!):I know english,and a little spanish

10. if its anything else u want to say about yourself that cud improve your gm app, write it here:i will be on nearly all day,untill school starts,then afternons,unless im flooded with Homework.I would love to learnScripts im goin to highschool for HTML,I would love to help u guys i stay up l8,so all the people that are asking for GMs,when u guys are off ill be available.

11. Do u kno the Antrix emu commands? :I would like to learn ,but none atm

12. information about you:i run on a Compaq Pressario SR1620NX,Extra RAM,NVIDIA GeForce 7300Gs 256MB Pcie slot.have an extra comp if it needed but it is a lil old.I used to Race motocross untill my cr125 was stolen. Never had the money for a new one Crying or Very sad . I have bothered u guys a few times,but im sry lol i do it once in a while,Would love to make a good community in WoW.
Back to top Go down
kok

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:48 pm

So ur not takeing apps anymore? Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Yummygirl

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-04

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:55 pm

They will get looked at, just because they havnt replied means notthing, but if you have no patients you are less likely to get accepted. just keep looking dont need too replie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kok

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 am

Relick i was just asking,Pal told me ingame that he wont be takeing in Recruits for 2 months maybe longer so i was just reassureing.i dont mind W8ing i just wondered about it,and what happen to the server no ports in citys =( lol oh well .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black's MegaFunServer :: GM applications-
Jump to: