Black's MegaFunServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's MegaFunServer

HigHrate WoWServer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application ZOMG >>"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuni

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Application ZOMG >>" Empty
PostSubject: Application ZOMG >>"   Application ZOMG >>" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:35 pm

Well My name be Athen but I share accounts with my addopted sister Kuni. We live at the philippines so we can be online at sometimes some gms cant be and stuffs. I dont really have any experience being a gm but me and my sister tried having our own server never got it online thou >>". anyways that be my application if ever you want to talk to me online my characters are Kuni and Forseti for now >>" RAWR Buh bye~ cat
Back to top Go down
Yummygirl

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Application ZOMG >>"   Application ZOMG >>" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:42 pm

u HAVE to write you application like this, if not, your gm application wont be looked over:

1. Your Real Life name and age:

2. Account name, characters level and faction:

3. do you have any past experiences as a gm?:

4. Do you know how to fix bugs, by scripting the fixes youself for the databse?(remember this is antrix database);

5. you know any script languages? if u do, wich language(s), and would u look at urself as beginner, middle or pro?:

6. do you type fast?:

7. do you take crap from people?:

8. do you have mic, skype or msn?:

9. do you kno any other languages than english?(good english is required!):

10. if its anything else u want to say about yourself that cud improve your gm app, write it here:

11. Do u kno the Antrix emu commands? :

12. information about you:
Back to top Go down
Kuni

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Application ZOMG >>"   Application ZOMG >>" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:08 pm

yeah Uhh sorry im lazy right now cous I got home from college so ill quote it >>

1. Your Real Life name and age: Athen

2. Account name, characters level and faction: athen characters : Kuni, Foresti lvl 70 hordies

3. do you have any past experiences as a gm?:No not really exept from other games

4. Do you know how to fix bugs, by scripting the fixes youself for the databse?(remember this is antrix database); Nopers =/

5. you know any script languages? if u do, wich language(s), and would u look at urself as beginner, middle or pro?: beginner we learned a bit of qbasic just that >>"

6. do you type fast?: not really if I do some words are not written well

7. do you take crap from people?: sadly yeap =.=

8. do you have mic, skype or msn?: I have a msn riku_hazumi@hotmail.com

9. do you know any other languages than english?(good english is required!): well my native language in the philippines but im good in english

10. if its anything else u want to say about yourself that cud improve your gm app, write it here: as I said live in the philippines so I can be online at night time for people in america >>"

11. Do u kno the Antrix emu commands? : Yeap been reading a couple of list

12. information about you: I'm kinda new to the server and stuff im 15 and I have a addopted sister that I share my account with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application ZOMG >>"   Application ZOMG >>" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application ZOMG >>"
Page 1 of 1